Everyone daily using some pictures for their needed and sometimes we need to change in background. Their are many purpose for this, main purpose to remove background or any other object from pic to create more attractive. Online we can find many software that can help us regards this. But not always we found better choice in free of cost. Here in this blog will discuss How To Remove Background Of Picture Free with Microsoft Power point. some easy steps. Online free tools are not secure and they can used your personal picture.
Best Way To Remove Picture Background Free Of Cost With Power Point
Did you know Microsoft excel give us better tool to remove any image background?. You can add or replace any other picture in your existing image. Removing background in the Microsoft is much easier then any other software.
We can remove a background from a picture to accent the subject or to remove distracting detail. There is option to remove background by automatic or draw a lines to indicate the area. Both options are there, by drawing the lines can keep or delete lines indicated area.
Microsoft not support to remove background such kind of pictures. Vector graphic files, such as Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), Windows Metafile Format (WMF), Adobe Illustrator Graphics (AI), and Vector Drawing File (DRW). All these kind of pictures are not supported to edit by Microsoft Power Point. If you have these type of pictures it will not help.
Step By Step Using of Microsoft
Microsoft is essential today’s for all people who using the computer. If you not have in your computer you can download any latest version from online. Release after 2010 versions give you better results. Might some old version not included this service.
Once you download and install it, Microsoft comes with bundle of functions like Excel, Word, Power Point, Out Look and others. Do not customized it just install complete package. Power Point from the Microsoft package will used to remove background.
- Once install Microsoft open start menu and find Power Point.
- Open Power Point and in the tab menu click on ‘Insert’
- In this menu tab left side you will find “Pictures” Click here to select your pic.
- Select the picture that you want to remove the background from from your PC.
- Select Picture Format > Remove Background, or Format > Remove Background.
- If you don’t see “Remove Background” tab make sure you selected a picture. You might have to double-click the picture to select it and open the Picture “Format” tab.
- Background area will be colored magenta by default to mark it for removal. While the foreground will remain its natural coloring.
- Might the default area isn’t correct, as you required. Go to Background Removal > choose Picture Tools and do one or both of the following tools.
Power Point Tools Screen Short
- The part of picture that you want to keep are (magenta color) (marked for removal). Select Mark Areas to Keep and use the free-form drawing pencil to mark the area which you want to keep.
- Select Mark Areas to Remove and use the drawing pencil to draw a line which area you want to remove.
- After you draw a line click on delete mark to delete.
- At the end once you’re done, select Keep Changes.
- If you feel something went wrong just select Discard All Changes. You will be at starting point and continue again as above.